kenoticket.net is temporarily closed due to an out of state move. Please email kenoticket@aol.com with any questions or concerns. We will re-open just as soon as possible. 

Kensington 6ft Tempered Steel Laptop Lock w 2 Keys

This laptop notebook lock has a six foot cable. It's from Kensington and has never been used. Comes with 2 keys and is made of tempered steel.

Kensington 6ft Tempered Steel Laptop Lock w 2 Keys

$24.00$18.00

This laptop notebook lock has a six foot cable. It's from Kensington and has never been used. Comes with 2 keys and is made of tempered steel.

Have a question?

  2 available

This Kensington laptop lock has never been used and still has the factory applied straps to keep it in the coiled shape that you see in my photo.

The cable measures 6 feet and is made of tempered steel.

I researched it on the Kensington website to determine their part number and what type or which laptops it works with, but there are a couple of possibilities as to which one of their locks this is. They do have a statement that their locks fit on 99% of all laptops, but that leaves 1% that it won't fit on. Since I can't provide that info, I'm offering this lock at half their asking price. Also, this will be a "no returns accepted" item. Please check the photo closely as seller will not accept responsibility for damage or theft of any laptop or device that this was purchased for.

Delivery will be via USPS First Class Mail Parcel from Arizona. Buyer to pay delivery charges of $5.20.

To avoid duplicate shipping charges, please contact seller for combined shipping charges if multiple purchases are desired.

INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING depends on the country. Buyer must contact seller for shipping quote before making purchase. Seller reserves the right to void any transactions where contact has not been made prior to purchasing.

All items in my listings come from either estate or garage sales. I do not know if they came from homes where smoking or pets were present. All items are sold in the same condition as when I received them.

This laptop notebook lock has a six foot cable. It's from Kensington and has never been used. Comes with 2 keys and is made of tempered steel.
Kensington Laptop Lock, 2 keys
This laptop notebook lock has a six foot cable. It's from Kensington and has never been used. Comes with 2 keys and is made of tempered steel.